Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Change liste style in wordpress theme

Discussion in 'HTML Coding' started by dwone, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

I have moved my blog from the wordpress hosting service to another host. But the Mystique theme looks now different.
    Before it has a list style like ">" in the side bar but now there are only dots. I don't find the right line in the style.css to change that.

Can you help me?

2. jake

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Can you post your site address so that we know what you are talking about, you will not be able to post full url post you can post it like this:

www . webmasterserve . com
    we will have a look and see if we can help.

3. dwone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The website is digitalshortnews . com and I am talking about the sitebar on the right!

4. jake

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Now I know what you are taling about, its now . instead of > . Do you have url of a site that uses the version with > . I will have a quick look at their style sheet to see what you need to change.

Thanks

5. dwone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You can look at my old version. webgadgetsone . wordpress . com/

I don't know why the theme looks different now. I have used the same on both sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.