Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark occomore

Dermot O'leary gets an extension to his Saturday show from April 2-5pm

Simon Mayo Covering Drive time for Chris

M

Mike Reynolds

Holy God, just when I thought R2 couldn't get worse O'Dreary gets more airtime. The guy has the personality of an amoeba, where is Suart going?...don't tell me, he's being replaced by Melinda Messenger or some such non-bloody-entity.

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

I despair, I really do. Lesley Douglas has messed up 6 music (the natives on the 6 music message boards are still extremely restless) and now she wants to do the same on Radio 2 - for the second time in R2's case! I wish the powers-that-be would just get rid of her.

R

RockitRon

Mike Reynolds said:
where is Suart going?...don't tell me, he's being replaced by Melinda Messenger or some such.
That wouldn't be as bad as the name that has been rumoured - Pete Mitchell :roll:

M

Mike Reynolds

Could be Ethel and her little Willie, and they've been dead for years.

M

mark occomore

According to Radio Times online Simon Mayo is covering Chris Evans week commencing 31st March.

P

Pondgirl

The last time I covered something with mayo I got food poisoning :shock:

D

delibeli

The last time I covered something with mayo I got food poisoning

R

Red Baron

Simon Mayo was the DJ that eventually stopped me listening to R1 - he thought that 'Black Box' c.... rubbish 'Ride on Time' was better than David Essex - can't remember which song - but it was still the lovely David 'singing' rather than making a noise.
ezppoi.jpg

B

becky sharp

Red Baron said:
Simon Mayo was the DJ that eventually stopped me listening to R1 - he thought that 'Black Box' c.... rubbish 'Ride on Time' was better than David Essex - can't remember which song - but it was still the lovely David 'singing' rather than making a noise.
ezppoi.jpg
I really like Simon Mayo .....and listen to him from time to time on Five Live ...

The lovely David was on the One Show last night ...didn't hear anything he said though .....was on the 'phone

R

Red Baron

I actually don't mind Simon Mayo, I like his humour - I think it was just his 'posse' style of breakfast show and the awful music that was around at the time that really put me off R1.

Still prefer looking and listening to David Essex - have to see if I can find the One show.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.