Help Me/Question Cheap Domain With Email Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

komrad

Hello all,

I'd like to know where is the cheapest domain name registration with more than one free email account?
I don't mean email forwarding, but actual email accounts. Does anyone know of any?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Domain name registration company do not provide email accounts, some do provide email forwarding. If you want proper email address, you will need to host your domain name after registration. Velnet provided domian name registration and hosting services.

Hello all,

I'd like to know where is the cheapest domain name registration with more than one free email account?
I don't mean email forwarding, but actual email accounts. Does anyone know of any?

professioner

White Belt
ok., then Thewebpole is best for you who as you want offer free personalized email accounts along with domain registration. And, as for price, it is very cheap. In addition to registration, not only the email accounts but also multiple features like Free Blog cast, 5 page web hosting, photo album etc. They also provide you 24/7 online tech support.

Jason_Martin

Yellow Belt
You may register your domain with dodaddy. They generally provide mail account in a very low cost of $5 a year whenever they make season offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.