Help Me/Question Cheap Servers

Xenon20

guys I'm planning to resell servers for live, could you suggest a provider I can deal with to get cheap servers to resell them under my own brand? Of course I will need white label cpanel/plan something like that. I would be glad if you helped me because I can't decide

GrommGram

After reading your post, I think only hostsailor.com dedicated servers ( starting at $28) will suit your demands.
Those servers they providing have cool specs so you will sell them higher prices. Support is on spot for 24 hours.

Pamela123

If you're looking for a cheap server at a reasonable price, I would like to recommend you Mylighthost.com. Their provided service will fit your requirements and your business will run effortlessly. Don't hesitate to pick their hosting plan.

pingpipe

Yellow Belt
Be wary of choosing the cheapest dedicated server, you get what you pay for and the quality of your provider support may be as cheap as the dedicated server.
Reselling high quality products and high quality service will reflect much better on your business than reselling the cheapest dedicated servers that you can find.

hi5s2arp

If you are looking for a cheap server at a reasonable price, I would like to recommend Hostripples.com.
The service they provide will fit your needs.