Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Cheap Vps Hosting Account (linux) Required

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by Gensol, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Gensol

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I need help. Want to order cheap vps hosting account (Linux):
    100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, location - USA
    Any recommendations? How is Hostforweb.com VPS hosting ? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
    Any alternatives?

2. dHSdrock

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hostforweb.com service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
    I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing.

3. RockFord

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I would recommend Hostforweb.com to any webmaster who needs to develop his/her online business without serious troubles. I have contacted their support on a number of occasions with a variety of different questions, and all of them have been sorted within the hour, first replies have been within 10 minutes on some instances.

4. GrommGram

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
    The team at them are very helpful and knowledgeable. Any time there is an issue or error, it is corrected quickly. Worth every penny!

5. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,
    Cheap VPS accounts from hostingsource.com.

6. Keywebo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for website!
    Really cool experience. Hostforweb.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.