Help Me/Question Cheap VPS plans? Where can I get them?

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 50 gbs of hard disk
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com , Lunarpages.com and Vpsblocks.com.au VPS plans?
How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Jostik

White Belt
The best VPS accounts are available form hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Services are Awesomely awesome, I feel home every time I talk to someone on the Tech Gurus Team.

Gensol

White Belt
Imho, vpsblocks.com.au is the best option for getting VPS hosting solutions in Australia. They have 24/7 tech support who are always ready to help.
Get 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are good enough to sign up with.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
If you ask me, I am impressed by Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions. Also they have stable servers in India, Europe and USA.
Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more...

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
I like vpsblocks.com.au pricing, features and their cool VPS hosting solutions in Australia.
Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you.

They are offering 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF