Cheep Plug of 2 of my sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
Hi all i would like to quickly tell you about 2 of my websites.

1. Webmaster Marketplace

Qdoos is my new experiment and is a work in progress at the moment, I aim to make it as busy as the marketplace over at DP and hopefully bigger than that, over the next month or two it will be going through many changes including a new skin. Im currently looking for some volenteers to help moderate and run the forum so if you feel up to the job then please contact me about it.

2. Joomla Problems

Another work in progress where eventually this will be the place to come if you have any problems with joomla, we have some articles on problems we've found to be most persistant with new users etc, we are looking to add more to the site in the coming months, if you have a problem that you would like to be displayed on the site then please contact me.

tony

Yellow Belt
I didn't know you were into Joomla I have quite a few Joomla sites, why would I. Are you going to use Fireboard or vbulletin?

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
Hi tony yeah im into Joomla Big time, most of my sites i do are based on joomla in some way or another.

Im going to use VB when i get around to it, not that fireboard is bad it just i like how VB works and the SEO side of things is better too IMO.

Another one of my sites running Joomla and VB is my Tottenham hotspur site, Front end Joomla and Forum VB but i didnt use the bridge, i like to design around other templates, i think when you bridge joomla and VB it turns the database into a monster so id rather keep them seperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.