Chelsea do you think they can...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Do you think Chelsea can ever find the magic formula required to win the league regularly? I personally think they can't with their current setup.

One of the things I think makes a successful club is giving the manager time and breathing space to choose his own team, buy sell players he wants etc etc.

Manager should also be given time, you can not just expect a manager to join a team and in his first season win the league and all the other stuff Chelsea seem to expect of all their mangers.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
The thing is throwing money at a problem isn't necessarily the solution. Yes, they have a lot of very expensive players, but, they don't always seem to play for one another, which leads to disharmony.

G

gens

I think that Chelsea will not win Champions League... It seems to me that Bavaria has real chance to try...

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
People like Drogba are too individual. They work for themselves, not the team. I think Chelsea has one or two 'individuals' in it.

G

gens

People like Drogba are too individual. They work for themselves, not the team. I think Chelsea has one or two 'individuals' in it.

Yeah, I can agree with you. Chelsea is good team, but there are some player who don't play team football!

Luq

Yellow Belt
The league little is still open and Chelsea still have chance to win it if they can come together and play as they used to under Mourinho and Avram Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.