Choosing the Right Broadband Package Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
There's no doubt that faster internet means a better browsing experience, with songs and movies downloaded in the blink of an eye, and households with multiple computer users better able to share their wireless internet connection between family members without anyone experiencing an appreciable slow-down in their browsing.

But choosing the right broadband package to meet your needs can be a minefield -- you've got to consider more factors than simply the cost, such as the way you use the internet, your location and the sort of speeds you can realistically expect to achieve in your area.

To help, we've asked Charlie Ponsonby, chief executive of Simplifydigital , an Ofcom-approved broadband comparison service, to share his 10 top tips for choosing the best broadband package. Simplifydigital has also put together a handy chart comparing 8 megabits per second broadband packages from the leading internet service providers, and what you get for your money:

Top 10 tips for choosing the right broadband package

Luq

Yellow Belt
I can say, I consider six out of the ten tip before I choose my new broadband. Some of the most important things to me is when the company start operating, how well, speed and support service.

Status
Not open for further replies.