Negative Click Jacker Wordpress Plugin

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
What’s up everyone?

For today’s review, I am going to talk more about a Wordpress plugin that claims that it would be a game changer, but the truth is that it might get you in trouble, in which I am going to reveal it to you later on. But years ago, I can find that this plugin is going to make us some money for real in a whole new level. You know why? Maybe some of you have seen this already, but I am going to explain more about the true hidden potential of Click Jacker, for the sake of newbies who are still trying to figure what is this all about. Basically, this is just another innovative way for us to make money with affiliate and CPA offers, and there are several ideas that we can come up in order to make this work. I was totally open minded when it comes to new ways to make money in the internet, so I decided to grab this one right away. Okay before I am going to give my own negative review about Click Jacker Wordpress plugin, let me share to you a bit on what is this software all about.

So what is Click Jacker anyway?

This is a state of the art Wordpress plugin that can let you hijack high authority websites and put your own affiliate and CPA offers right in front of them once and for all. How cool is that, huh? This one is pretty similar with other products like Affiliate Assassin Wordpress Plugin, Link Jacker, Traffic Buddy and so on. But I would really like to say that we don't judge the product by its cover. Maybe there is something different on this plugin compare to the other ones. To tell you honestly, I have already tried other plugins like this after I bought from them.

But why am I going to make this as a negative review?

It is simply because as affiliate and internet marketers, we should maintain our integrity towards customers. We don't wanna ruin our reputation, right? It is simply because that this plugin simply hijacks authority websites in the form of an iFrame. They say that it's legal, but it's not. If you wanna make it legal, I would really suggest that you guys should ask permission from the real owners instead, but I think most of them would reject your proposal for good. This is why I am going to share my own negative review about Click Jacker Wordpress plugin, and as of now it was already taken off the market immediately. The official website of this one isn't available anymore, in which the owner Thomas Witek was aware of the risks involved for good.

Here's the harsh truth about Click Jacker Wordpress Plugin

I bought this plugin few years ago, but I notice that the OTO I bought from them is no longer available, because it's actually premium training videos on how to make the most of this wonderful plugin. For me, it is all about being innovative and creative when using this plugin. We can't just simply copy some proven campaigns for most of the time, you know? We should always think outside of the box in order to make a real difference in our affiliate and CPA marketing campaigns. The plugin uploaded smoothly into my Wordpress blog and it worked fine. The goal of this plugin is to have a pop-up lightbox frame that could simply iFrame the high authority website and it will pop-up based on your timer settings.

But there are some complaints coming from high authority websites that others are hijacking them with their personal ads appearing within their website, so it was feared that it might imprison them for hijacking once and for all. For those who are still using this Wordpress plugin, I would rather say you stop it immediately and uninstall it from your Wordpress blog. Never use this one again if you don't wanna be imprisoned soon!

WARNING! Don't use this plugin or it might get you into trouble for good!

Due to some complaints and possible illegal activity, I would not recommend you guys to use Click Jacker Wordpress plugin. Even if I owned this one, I would not gonna use this anymore and put this forever on the dust. I would respect the owner of this plugin, but the thing is that he should be aware on what he's doing.

NOTE: This thread is edited since members here claimed that this plugin possesses some illegal activity. So I would not recommend you guys to use this once and for all.

Last edited:

coolyfrost

I don't think this is an ethical way to make money on the internet. Hijacking high authority websites can't be legal, that's for sure. Especially when you're introducing your own content in there.

Vinaya

I don't believe that internet is a place to earn money fast. Its takes months even years to build good income.However, if you know how to do rightly, once the project starts earning, you will continue to earn for many years to come. I think this product is not for me.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Good luck in prison, because that's where this type of activity can take you.
@cortana I hate to say this but it seems your statement is a bit harsh and unfriendly, but I respect your point of view. Yes I use this plugin for testing purposes but never promoted any links yet to social media or such, and I know the risks. This is why for those who want to use this plugin, it's better to make your domain private to remain anonymous. But of course, if you want to use this in a legal way, it's better to ask permission first from the original high authority site owners to iFrame their website with the offer, to be on the safe side. It's just my idea, you know? If they say yes, then go for it. But if not, it's better to buy privacy for your domain. This is why I haven't monetized this one yet.

I don't think this is an ethical way to make money on the internet. Hijacking high authority websites can't be legal, that's for sure. Especially when you're introducing your own content in there.
Yes it isn't legal and I'm aware of it, unless you ask permission from the site owner first to use their website to include your pop-up offer within them. I should have added on the thread about the risks when using this plugin. Thanks for the heads up!

cortana

@cortana I hate to say this but it seems your statement is a bit harsh and unfriendly, but I respect your point of view. Yes I use this plugin for testing purposes but never promoted any links yet to social media or such, and I know the risks. This is why for those who want to use this plugin, it's better to make your domain private to remain anonymous. But of course, if you want to use this in a legal way, it's better to ask permission first from the original high authority site owners to iFrame their website with the offer, to be on the safe side. It's just my idea, you know? If they say yes, then go for it. But if not, it's better to buy privacy for your domain. This is why I haven't monetized this one yet.

Yes it isn't legal and I'm aware of it, unless you ask permission from the site owner first to use their website to include your pop-up offer within them. I should have added on the thread about the risks when using this plugin. Thanks for the heads up!
You're promoting an illegal activity that has gotten people thrown in jail.

Your post should be closed and removed.

coolyfrost

Well, what would be the repercussions of being caught using this plugin? There would have to be some, obviously. It probably wouldn't be too difficult to get caught, either.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Alright I'm listening to you guys @cortana @coolyfrost, you both are correct.

Ok but instead of requesting to delete this thread, I have spent time editing this thread into a negative review and telling everyone that it's no longer recommended. But anyways, it's already taken off the market years ago by product vendor Thomas Witek, and he is already aware of this. But there are still some new products everywhere that is quite similar with this plugin, but I would no longer share them anymore. This plugin I've bought years ago was not going to be worth it once you shared it to the public, as some of them may report your website and can send you a warning letter.

Again guys, don't ever think of downloading and installing this plugin on your Wordpress sites.

coolyfrost

Alright I'm listening to you guys @cortana @coolyfrost, you both are correct.

Ok but instead of requesting to delete this thread, I have spent time editing this thread into a negative review and telling everyone that it's no longer recommended. But anyways, it's already taken off the market years ago by product vendor Thomas Witek, and he is already aware of this. But there are still some new products everywhere that is quite similar with this plugin, but I would no longer share them anymore. This plugin I've bought years ago was not going to be worth it once you shared it to the public, as some of them may report your website and can send you a warning letter.

Again guys, don't ever think of downloading and installing this plugin on your Wordpress sites.
I don't mean to criticize you or anything and I appreciate all the work you put into all of your articles. However, I was just pointing out that some of your articles have some things that just seem sketchy. Therefore, while I don't condemn nor condone these posts I think that you at least should put a warning at the top or bottom of your post.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I don't mean to criticize you or anything and I appreciate all the work you put into all of your articles. However, I was just pointing out that some of your articles have some things that just seem sketchy. Therefore, while I don't condemn nor condone these posts I think that you at least should put a warning at the top or bottom of your post.
Okay @coolyfrost but for this article, I still have to edit it because @cortana was right about this plugin that can truly possess illegal activity, just for this thread alone. I am truly thankful for that. But I still don't get what you mean about "sketchy", maybe could you explain it a bit for me to finally understand? I appreciate your feedback as well, and I welcome all criticisms here. After all, I still have a lot to improve myself. I'm not perfect, and neither do you or all of us here in this world. Well anyways once again, thank you man and I really appreciate your concern. It's just giving me a lot of room to get better in the next ones. :)

coolyfrost

Okay @coolyfrost but for this article, I still have to edit it because @cortana was right about this plugin that can truly possess illegal activity, just for this thread alone. I am truly thankful for that. But I still don't get what you mean about "sketchy", maybe could you explain it a bit for me to finally understand? I appreciate your feedback as well, and I welcome all criticisms here. After all, I still have a lot to improve myself. I'm not perfect, and neither do you or all of us here in this world. Well anyways once again, thank you man and I really appreciate your concern. It's just giving me a lot of room to get better in the next ones. :)
Well, these sorts of programs are usually "sketchy". Sketchy as in it might not be a very legitimate program that might install malware inside your computer or involve you in illicit activities that you might not be aware of, such as in this plugin. I am just worried for anyone that uses these programs as they could corrupt people's data or introduce a virus or make someone be in trouble, that's all.