Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Clicksure Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Other Affiliate Platforms' started by cheezcarls, Dec 30, 2015.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello guys!

I know that there are many legitimate affiliate programs out there, but I just wanna ask something about Clicksure. If you have experience about Clicksure, can you care to share your experience or feedback about them? Is this a legitimate affiliate program? Has anyone been paid with this affiliate program yet?

I have been using Clickbank, WarriorPlus and JVZoo as my main affiliate programs for the IM niche, but I am not sure yet about Clicksure. Sorry but I have to make sure if they are indeed legit or just a waste of time?

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    I won't recommend Clicksure. They have very bad reputation in considering with their products and scam thing. Affiliates have positively wrote that Clicksure have low quality products as review. If you are already using Clickbank then dont try Clicksure.