Cod2

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ealex

I've been playing Call of Duty 2 since last week and I have to say I am at least thankful that despite that they've made it larger (disk space) it still runs pretty fine on my machine at a decent video setting. THe grpahics haven't been enormously improved, nor has the gameplay, but it has kept the same war magic that made COD1 the hit that it was. i still appreciate it to be one of the best war games ever made, even if it is somewhat limited in variation of weapons and vehicles (you get to drive a tank, and that's about it) or interaction (some machine guns, a flak).

C

clau

I did not played CoD2 yet. I start from the bottom. I am playing CoD1 now and right now I am getting my copy of CoD United Offensive.

In my oppinion CoD is superb. I have playes other WW2 shooters (singlepllayer and/or multiplayer) in which Medal of Honor and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, but CoD stands out. It is not the well known "go alone and kill everybody" type of shooter. That is what makes it more enjoyable.

it is somewhat limited in variation of weapons and vehicles (you get to drive a tank, and that's about it)
Well, you are an infantry men not a tank commander or other.

It is good that you are in the american, british and soviet army. Only one question about this: why always allied armies? It would be nice to fight along the german army too. But this is my oppinion.

Claudiu

Status
Not open for further replies.