Coming Soon New look and feel new logo what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Hello All,
I am currently working on a new look and feel and a new logo for Webmaster Serve, some of the logos will be online for preview today, I want the adoption of a new logo to be a community decision, we will all vote for our favourite logo and the logo that get the most votes will be adopted.

I have also secured V Bulletin licence but can find a way to import SMF info V bulletin just yet, V Bulletin has more advanced features and more skin to choose from. Ardenn has sort of opposed the idea of changing to a different bulletin board what do other people think?  Stick to SMF with all the restrictions that goes with it or embrace a brand new world and go for V bulletin ?
Temi

A

Ardenn

Im not necessarily opposed to a change, but I do like SMF.  Vbulletin is a damn good software and if you want to use it, then its a really good choice.  Im just one of those.. If it isnt broke don't fix it type of guys.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Ardenn,
I quite agree with "If it isn't broke don't fix it" dictum but some time if you want to project a certain type of image and attract new members etc you many need to invest in some more advanced gear to give you the extra 000MPH. I have looked around for skin for SMF but its very limited but with phpbb and Vbulettin there are tonnes out there.
Temi

G

Guppy

I like vb forums, it is a real good script, lol but the money!, lol it cost so much.  SO if you have one in i say go for it.  It would be a lot better.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Guppy,
I have bough a V Bulettin lisence :) . I just need to find the time to install it and make it all work together with the other changes I am planning
Temi

Status
Not open for further replies.