Console??

• Thread starter imported_rallyfan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_rallyfan

Wat console/s do u own?
I have an xbox, and have had it for 2 years so far i think it's the best, the graphics are much better than PS2 i was considering buying a PS2 but after i seen the graphic difference i made my mind up. I have enjoy the games halo 1/2 i think there are awesome probs the best games i have ever played an can't wait for the next one to come out.

Duke

Yellow Belt
I don't have a console because the PC does all I need and more. Not to mention that the visuals are unsurpassed on PC if you have a decent enough rig to run todays games which I do.

I also don't like the "arcady" feel to a console.

Viper

Yellow Belt
Yep, the consoles do have an arcade feel, but thats what they are i suppose!
I love consoles, the games are much better and you can have better graphics on a console, i aint taking the mick out of pc but its not very good for games!

I

imported_rallyfan

Yes i agree i'd prefer the console, but i do love first person shooter's on the pc i love using the mouse it's much easier i find and more better. I have played network multiplayer first person shooter games like half life on my school's network computer and i find it brilliant.
wat console do u own viper??

Viper

Yellow Belt
I own a Xbox and a PS2 but the xbox is much better with better graphics and gameplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.