Consumers don't like portable video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
People want to listen to music while they are on the move, rather than watch video, research suggests.

Full story: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/default.stm

myshtern

Yellow Belt
I dont see how people would really like it.
When you are listening you music, you can use your hands and eyes for whatever else you are doing. When you are watching a movie, everything is focused on that movie. Its understandabale when you are sitting on a plane or a bus for several hours, but other than that - it has no really good use.

Voice feeds are going to much farther video.
Video is great and all, just not for portability.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
I would rather watch movies, because I never have many cds and listening to the same songs over and over again is boring

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea and watching the same video gets boring and boring. But there is one thing about watching videos over and over.. It starts to make more and more since....

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Lol, but lots of people now have a lot of DVDs soo there's no watching it over and over unless you want to that is

John121

Yellow Belt
nah.. I dont know anyone who has alot of dvds cept you. (Yall watch movies 24/7 .. i dont see how yall do et!) i dont like watching movies.. Period.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Not 24/7 teinousha (hahaha) we just like to watch movies, we see a whole bunch all the time, plus it's my bro's dvds

Status
Not open for further replies.