Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Content Management System Features

Discussion in 'Wordpress Content Management System' started by Prasoon Arora, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    A content management system is a system used to manage the content of a website. Typically, a CMS consists of two elements: the content management application (CMA) and the content delivery application (CDA). The CMA element allows the content manager or author, who may not know Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), to manage the creation, modification, and removal of content from a Web site without needing the expertise of a Webmaster.By giving your website two distinct parts: the front end, that represents the design and visual elements that visitors and customers can see, and a back end that actually holds all the content – in terms of text, images, files – that need to go on your site.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I never knew these two things as thought CMS is Content Management system and it is only one system. These CMS are all same, they may started with some open source code and changed into their own structures. I love the way these CMS are built for latest technology products,

Most of the HTML sites converted into CMS as it is more easier to configure everything. Displaying a particular banner or code can be happen through CMS.