Cool skin for this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Hello,
I am not familiar with the forum software, I am more a V bulletin and phpBB guy, can any one point me in the directions of a site where I can find cool skin for this forum ?  Or better still can anyone create a custom skin for me ?

Thanks
Temi

A

Ardenn

The Skinning for SMF is very pliable and easy to manipulate.  I would recommend checking out Simple Machines.  They are likely to at least have good skins.  Also I like the skin the forum currently has.  It is not a default skin and it looks clean and profesional.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Ardenn,
Thanks for you suggestion, I am just not used to SMF forum I am used to phpBB and V bulletin, there are loads of skins for those two forums, I am not keen to migrate this forum to phpBB or V bulleting at the moment but I like the versatility to those two forums software, maybe I will get to like SMF but at present probably because I am not used to it I do not like it very much
Temi

O

ovi

Hello all

I was really curious to find some skins for this type of forum, but with no big success. Maybe this project is very new and no one has not develop a cool skin :) Maybe we should do a team work to build a new theme. Are you in :) ?

Ovi

Status
Not open for further replies.