Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Corel Draw X 7

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Tools' started by Furqan Rashid, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I being a graphic Designer would recommend newbies to start from Corel Draw. It's the most easy and For me it's the best software for graphic Designing. I even Design complex themes using it in minutes. It's user friendly software for Graphic Designers.

2. Bilal Nasir

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Sir, It was really great working with this software. Actually I do one thing of this software that , It provides a quite user friendly Platform and Secondly it have a number of latest upgrades then anyother software . Fully Vector. You just need to have an idea for Logo, and it is quite easy to use and make in corel as compared to any other complex software.
    Mine experience was good too.