Coupons - to be or not to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenwitch

I found this offer for coupons at GoDaddy (I linked to it in my homepage link, I'm still not allowed to posts such things, yet I want to know the answer). For those who don't see/want to follow the link, here is what it says:
Domain name discounts. Non-expiring coupon codes for GoDaddy.com, they work with renewals also. Just enter them at checkout.
CRAZY3 - .COM for $7.45 - Save $2
CRAZY1 - 10% off any order
CRAZY2 - $5 off any order $30 or more

Now. My question would be, is this a good offer, should I use these if I want to register my domain names? After all, how do these coupons work, is there a catch or something?

As I've told in a previous post, I'm an absolute newb, trying to get data
to optimize my work, so don't get patronizing with me, that's exactly what I don't need.

Thanx.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Most of the time the coupons have not catches, they are just used by the companies in question to attract new customers.

GoDaddy is a reputable domain name registration company, quite a lot of webmasters use them.

I found this offer for coupons at GoDaddy (I linked to it in my homepage link, I'm still not allowed to posts such things, yet I want to know the answer). For those who don't see/want to follow the link, here is what it says:
Domain name discounts. Non-expiring coupon codes for GoDaddy.com, they work with renewals also. Just enter them at checkout.
CRAZY3 - .COM for $7.45 - Save $2
CRAZY1 - 10% off any order
CRAZY2 - $5 off any order $30 or more

Now. My question would be, is this a good offer, should I use these if I want to register my domain names? After all, how do these coupons work, is there a catch or something?

As I've told in a previous post, I'm an absolute newb, trying to get data
to optimize my work, so don't get patronizing with me, that's exactly what I don't need.

Thanx.

G

greenwitch

Thanks for answering, and doing it honestly. I've already started using them, the .COM part was really helpful. Or will be, in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.