Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Negative Cpa Penny Crusher

Discussion in 'Review Everything Else' started by cheezcarls, Jan 27, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone!

As you may wonder, not all the time I am going to say that my reviews are positive and neutral, or even seeking reviews from the WMS community and the outside world. There are some negative experiences for me too, and I just want to be completely honest with all of you. It's better to be honest than to create fake experiences on my own, and I know you guys are like that too. Not all of our experiences are good, there are bad ones as well. But at the end of today, it is a matter of time on how we are going to respond to these experiences once and for all. At least you may know my point of view, so let's get things straight to what I am going to review right now.

Ok it was a few years ago, when I am looking for some courses that are proven enough for me to work and the others as well. It was so desperate in looking for methods that could turn things around for me. I was already affected with information overload during that time, because of my habit of buying courses and throwing them away due to "I Already Know That" attitude. I was active on the Warrior Forum back then, because I usually buy courses, eBooks, software and other internet marketing products that I want to use once and for all. Until I found one WSO thread about CPA Penny Crusher, and I decided to check it out. On their sales page, I was totally blown away and decided to try them out. Without further ado, I would like to review about CPA Penny Crusher course.

What is CPA Penny Crusher?

This is a course where you can easily generate a lot of CPA and affiliate commissions for just pennies in one of the best and untapped traffic sources around the corner. Yes I do agree that it's an untapped traffic source, only for a specific niche that is really effective nowadays. When I bought this course last time, it only has a PDF guide. The early bird price during that time is only $7.00, so I immediately grabbed it and try on my own. They claimed that you can earn as much as $500 in a day with this untapped traffic source, and build their own list at the same time. The owners of the product did claim it, and all we need to do is simply copy and duplicate on what they are doing to make this profitable once and for all.
    [​IMG]
    Here's why I don't like CPA Penny Crusher at all

Do you wanna know the reason why I don't like CPA Penny Crusher? It is simply because it doesn't deliver the results that I am expecting. Basically, this is a paid traffic course where I can just made my money back in a day for just penny traffic. To give them some respect at least, I won't be revealing the exact traffic source right here. During that time, the untapped traffic source was new to me. Yes it was paid traffic, but the traffic is only worth pennies so I wanna give them a try. Not only that, to make sure that I'll get my investment back, I have bought their one time offer of $27. My total investment for the course was $34. I am also investing on their recommended untapped traffic source which was $30.

I split test two offers, one from Peerfly CPA network, and the other from Envyus Media network. And guess what, I only made $7.60 total combined from the $30 that I have invested as a start. I really thought that their OTO would work out for me, because all I need to do was simply copy its ad copy, including my CPA link, follow instructions on the ad settings and let it flow. But it wasn't the results I am expecting, and I was merely disappointed with the course. Maybe, I didn't tweaked it for a while as they didn't mention that, and I may not reinvent the wheel. So I have requested a full refund to them for both the front end product and the OTO.

Would I consider them in the future?

Although it's ugly to say no, but maybe in the near future once I have learned my lesson in using this untapped traffic source once and for all. For starters, I may not recommend this course once and for all. You may lose money for sure and won't get results that you are expecting. But for advanced ones, you can give this a try if you want if you're really not scared of taking risks. Just my two cents guys.

2. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    This is helpful especially to those who are in search for effective money making sites. One should just be very cautious in doing online transactions and do away with sites that require money for registration or processing.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    @masterbusiness@masterbusiness Sorry I have to say that you're wrong about your statement "One should just be very cautious in doing online transactions and do away with sites that require money for registration or processing.", which is not actually related to CPA Penny Crusher. You should have asked questions first instead of giving a direct reply if you are not sure on what you're replying about man. This is not some kind of a program that lets you pay first before joining them, it's a no no! CPA Penny Crusher focuses on spending money on advertising for just penny traffic, but didn't convert very well for me.