Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Positive Cpa Red Alert

Discussion in 'Review Software Products' started by cheezcarls, Feb 2, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hello WMS members!

How are you guys doing? I think you are doing pretty well right now, and I know you are excited for this one. You know the reason why you should be excited? It is because I am going to have another product review that's gonna completely blow your own mind away. Even for myself, I was already floored when seeing the features of this product like no other. I have never seen this coming though. When I tried to check my latest email last night, I have found this one. I was so curious, so I decided to give this a go since it's an early bird price. Without further ado, this thread is all about reviewing a new Wordpress plugin called CPA Red Alert, and I am pretty sure that this is going to be interesting on your part.

What is CPA Red Alert?

This is another state of the art Wordpress plugin created by Seth "The Beast" Bias. This is not just another damn Wordpress plugin that makes empty promises, but this is just an extraordinary one in my experience. Basically, it shows a Facebook-like pop-up custom notification that lets the audience click on it and check out the offer. You can simply customize the message pop-up Facebook box all you want with images and embedded video as well. For me, I think this is very potential for my online business, as I was so desperate in order to make this work.

Before I am going to do a full honest review about CPA Red Alert, I just wanna let you guys know why I wanna buy this one. It is simply because in my own online business experiment with my auto content curated niche blogs, I still can't find a way yet to generate a steady income here. In Adworkmedia, I only got impressions but no leads. On Clickbank, I got so many hops, but no earnings (my hop count now is at 900+). On Propeller Ads, I only have very less impressions and earnings because it was suspected that most of the people who view my ads are using ad blockers. But this doesn't mean that I am throwing the towel yet, but rather never stop finding ways in order to make this fully work on my own. I did take time to brainstorm, and yet I am still back on the drawing board. For me, I think I love the challenge. Now that my Twitter accounts and niche blogs are running on complete autopilot and been receiving great traffic and engagement, all I need right now is some little tweaks that could be the final ingredient that I am looking for, and from there, I hope it would be CPA Red Alert Wordpress plugin.

[​IMG]

Here is my own honest review with CPA Red Alert

As of today, I am still gathering some innovative ideas on how to use this plugin very well. Sean has done a great job of creating this tiny but simple masterpiece. I may not know him, and he doesn't know me as well. But when it comes for some guy who creates high quality products that could possibly turn things around for me even for a little tweak, I would rather go for it. Good thing that I have bought this at an early bird discount, just more than one minute to go before the price increases to $6.95.

I didn't grabbed the OTO yet and the exclusive CPA network that he is in now, but I have started playing CPA Red Alert on my niche blogs already. This is a tough journey for me to make money, and I know that struggles are here. But my spirit is still here, and I never give up until the end. I was totally blown away when I have created new campaigns for this tiny powerful plugin. As I test it on my blog, it really worked and I can customize it even with the inclusion of images and videos as well. I can't say that I have results yet, but I do believe that this one piece of ingredient can finally turn things around along with the combination of my automated Twitter accounts and niche blogs for good.

Should I recommend it to you guys?

Absolutely! This works perfectly for me, and I give it at outstanding 5 out of 5! I do still have lack of marketing abilities, and I'm still trying to improve myself by using the four pillars of success. I am sure that once you grab this tiny plugin, your results will start to rise dramatically!