My 2 Cents Cpmstar: The Best Cpm Ad Network Today?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!

Hello everyone!

If you notice the image above, this is what I really want to share to all of the WMS members here. This is something that I'm really attracted when it comes to generating revenue from our money sites. We all know Google Adsense, Chitika, Bidvertiser and other ad revenue programs out there, and until now some are making money off these programs. Even ViralNova, the biggest viral website in the internet, has made hundreds of thousands every month with Google Adsense.

But it doesn't mean others can't stand out from popular ad revenue programs like no other. This is a promising ad network that we can make decent money as long we are providing high quality traffic once and for all. Best of all, according to the picture above, it was an approved Facebook advertising network partner. So it means this website is legitimate, and no doubt that we can make a difference with this one. Without further ado, I would like to talk about the website that I dropped myself recently, which is known as CPMStar.

What is CPMStar?

CPMStar is an advertising platform where you can earn revenue on a CPM (cost per milli) basis. It means that for every 1,000 unique views, you may earn a certain amount based on your website's traffic in various countries. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would really think that we could earn a lot of money with CPMStar in top tier countries like United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia. These four are considered top tier countries, and they are paying higher amount than the other countries that we generate traffic once and for all. But it doesn't mean that we target only top tier countries with CPMStar ads, but you just got to see the reality of how much you earn with other low tier countries.

Here's one of the publishers who have earned $581.97 estimated revenue in three months time:

Unbelievable, right? For me, I think it is really possible that we could earn like this guy, only that we need to have more traffic than he does. It means that this guy is earning a passive income of $193.99 per month in average on his websites alone. Even though it may not be much, but at least there's a lot of room for his earnings to grow even more than ever.

Do you really think this is already the best CPM ad network today? Let's find out!

Anime websites are using CPMStar

To tell you honestly, I am an anime fan. I used to watch anime once or twice a week. Although I am not a fan of One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail or Dragonball, but I was a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Cardfight Vanguard. From what I see in the famous anime websites like the one above, they are using CPMStar to generate revenue from the viewers. Anime websites are on demand right now, and I see that competition isn't really an issue. Actually my favorite anime website is Animeplus.tv, and they are using CPMStar ads as I hover my mouse to the ads.

They are not using text ads, but they attract viewers with banner ads of different RPG games.That's not all, these ads are animated, which increases conversions for the viewers to click on them. Even though that they are paying on a CPM basis, it can make a difference as long you are delivering high quality and engaging content consistently.

In this image below, here's another website that uses CPMStar and look how their ads are placed here:

The idea of creating viral websites use CPMStar as well

In my previous threads, I did mention that I want to earn a passive income stream on my own, and one of them is to create various automated viral websites along with necessary tools, plugins and software, and monetize them with CPM ad networks. I preferred to advertise Amazon ads or other affiliate products with these websites, but I would believe that CPM ad networks like CPMStar is going to guarantee that I can make money, as long you are getting a lot of traffic. This may apply to you as well, only if you have plans to create your own high quality viral website for good.

Should you try CPMStar?

For now, we can't say that CPMStar is the best yet. However, I can say that this ad network is on the rise right now. For me, it's your decision whether you wanna try them or not. I think there's nothing to lose if we are going to try CPMStar, right? I would like to check them out later and explore deeply about their capabilities and other differences in them compare to other ad networks. Again, the choice is yours. It's in your hands anyway.