Craziest Manual Directory Submission || Insane 1000 Submissions for Only $39

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marciello

Good day to everyone,
I'm offering Manual Directory Submission service. My service has going insane! 1000 manual directory submissions is only $39! Grab this limited time opportunity while it lasts.

Details
Code : PD1000
Price : Only $39
Details : 1000 manual submissions to 1000 PR8-0 directories
Completion time : 5 days
PR fraction : PR8 + 2 PR7 + 9 PR6 + 54 PR5 + 211 PR4 + 325 PR3 + 148 PR2 + 48 PR1 + 202 PR0

Payment Method
Paypal, Moneybookers or E-gold. PM for account ID.

How to order
Please provide your websites details:
1. Url
2. Title
3. Description
4. Keywords (comma separated)
5. E-mail (similar domain e-mail preferable but not necessary)
6. Category of your websites
7. Name
8. Please state your Paypal/Moneybookers/E-gold account

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Could you pm me the details of two websites who you have done this service too. I am interested in taking up your offer but would like to see it in action before spending my cash.

M

marciello

Could you pm me the details of two websites who you have done this service too. I am interested in taking up your offer but would like to see it in action before spending my cash.
Thank you WorldwideTrading for your interest. I cannot disclose my clients detail without permission. Please try one order and you can judge my service based on it. I will offer my best service and will offer refund if you have reasonable unsatisfied reason. I'm reputable in other forums, so you don't have to worry.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Hi, I am interested however I would like to check out exactally what you are planning on doing before I commit. I dont want to create loads of spammy links.

M

marciello

Definitely not spam. I try to explain as detail as I can below:

What is manual directory submission service?
1. We submit to web directories on your behalf
2. Everything will be done manually without any script or software
3. We will submit your site to the most appropriate category

How it is working?
1. You send me your website details
2. We take a view of your site to make sure its genre
3. Submit to the directories
4. Directories will send confirmation email of submissions (some directories may not send any email)
5. We send you the submission report
6. Then it is up to the directories owner to accept your site or not

I've attached the report sample

How can we manage such massive submissions?
1. We are a team of 13 persons. So this make us possible to meet dateline or worse case reduce waiting time

Attachments

M

marciello

Why do you need this kind of service?

Save your time and you can concentrate on any other impotant tasks of you site such as - advertising & promotion, link building, content management and etc. So let us handle this tedious work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.