Creating B2B portal help required..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

axon

Hey guys, I am creating a B2B portal, which allows buyers and sellers to trade surplus stock and bankrupt stock online. my reference point is stocktoclear com and I am going to create an ASP system on the same lines. Anyone can help me with relative categories and how to make collate data and finally place it. I would even need help with the database.
Your suggestions will be admirable

A

axon

I have finished with homepage and data base but i doubt its as good as stocktoclear... anyways i will try some more things from this forum.. its a good forum to learn :)

J

jameshawks

I have one quick question?? How user friendly is your site. For instance does it have a navigation and help bar. Ive noticed more and more websites are growing in complexity. However the average user will usually have the brain capacity and mental attention of a small child and will move to other sites unless they know exactly hoe to buy and sell products on a B2B manner.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I know B2B site will be more complex than Google but using Google as and example, look how very few links and other stuff they have on their homepage, compare that with Yahoo homepage.

I think a very clear navigation menu is a must, help bar will also be useful if it can be done without cluttering the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.