Help Me/Question Creating Drop Down Options For The Website.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
I have created the website and wish to add the code to create the drop down list in the order page. Creating the drop down menu, may displays the list of purchasable items available on the website and can be selected by the customer. Is there any other way that the drop down list can be generated.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
It makes navigation process more easier and it is just an add for the audience to find an easy and friendly website. A drop down menu allows users to find appropriate section or the products with the list easier than a cumbersome process.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
@Swati Mishra :

Adding the menu as navigation bars or creating the list is made for the selection of given options by finding the most appropriate selection. Is there any way that can be used to add a list and can be used as a drop down selection of the available products given in the menu or navigation bars.

bharath

Staff member
I forgot the site name that having free code for drop down menu either hovering over the menu or a mouse click. I think Most CMS support these things, have you checked with your CMS?

It look very beautiful to create drop down menus, but in these days most themes are supporting it. Try searching in Google you will find free open source code.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
An easy way to add a drop down menu to your site is to use a site builder like Dreamweaver. If you still can't figure out how to add a drop down menu, just use the traditional navigational text link which is the best because the search engines crawler can easily analyze and crawl them.

steve taylor

White Belt
Drop down menu used for select some thing from the menu and that is easily navigate. you can create drop down menu on your web page with the help of java script code. These code is widely available in java script books as well as on internet.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
You can also use the Hoverable Drop down it means when a customer mouse cursor when go on you drop down menu name your drop down menu list will be automatically open But if you are using Clickable Drop down then your customer need to click on your drop down menu name then your menu list will be open.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
These days drop down menu is widely used in big website, such as e-commerce because there are a lot of product that are not be used without dropdown menu.
drop down are design using css, css are now widely used for making drop down menu.