Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Creative Mind Required For Success In Business !

Discussion in 'Business Success Stories' started by steve taylor, Feb 18, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I am going to tell a success business story of a villager student .They complete their graduation at one of the greatest pharmacy Institute in India. After completion of graduation He do not want to start their career in corporate sector.So they use their skills and start agriculturing in the village scientifically. Because of this there are significantly increase production. Now He is start a mini home based company any hire so many villagers. Their company now a days grow exponentially.

2. Robert Moon

Robert Moon New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Well very refreshing to hear this story, it really takes a lot out of you to run a business, I've been through all of this, there is a lot of workforce you have to manage, you have to filter out the bad guys and tick your mind at crucial phases, if its an online business than you will have to hire people online as well to some extent from various platforms. A person steps out from the University gate on the final day and thinks that everything is going to be picture perfect, but then reality strikes no jobs, if even someones lucky enough to find a job, then insulting bosses keep punching your mind and keep disgracing you,

3. yatiken

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    No doubt, creative mind is needed for success in the business, i started a business website designing and developing before i year now i have lots of project for working. visit at yatiken.com for more info.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    This is good as he is making contribution to the economy of his country and helping his people at the village. Starting your own business and becoming your own boss is always better than working for people. Because you can hire people to do work for you and you can rest and have plenty of time you have to yourself.

5. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Creativity brings success because it does let us go with the follow. The story is very nice as it clearly shows that they wanted to do something new on their own.Corporate sectors are not paying the way they should. The clients pay them a lot but employees get only a small part. Its good to be creative and start something on your own.

6. Marry Smith

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The creative mind is required for a successful business. It's 100% right thing. If you want to become a success in your life, you need a mind which thinks about success and creates new things every day.

7. linneasandel

linneasandel New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Very nice story and It is real that for getting the success in the business, a person needs a very creative mind because there are so many things which they need to think and then do for increasing their business.