FML! Damm Mondays

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Street Guy

Yeah,

American Idol isn't on during Mondays (unless it's a special recap show).

P.S. I just want to see Latoya London win because my mom works with her best friend (who knows maybe I'll get to meet her in about a month or so).

bayster

Yellow Belt
Street Guy said:
Yeah,

American Idol isn't on during Mondays (unless it's a special recap show).

P.S. I just want to see Latoya London win because my mom works with her best friend (who knows maybe I'll get to meet her in about a month or so).

:confused: , so lost right now

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
The girl i wanted to win on american idol was voted off a couple of weeks ago. I think the people have a good voice (whos on it now) BUT its not a cd that I would personally go out and buy.

Anyways, back on subject, i hate mondays more then any other day....Its just a reminder that you have to go through the whole week, which for me, it sucks because I am stuck at school and work every day.

S

Street Guy

Yeah (who was the girl that you wanted to win; just curious because Jenifer Hudsen should have been in the top three at least),

Just try to watch the last two/three episodes (maybe they'll have a special recap/summary show & it'll give you everything that you missed out on) during next week because after today it'll be only down to three contestants. I hope they eliminate one of these minors because they just seem like little kids to me. They are good, but not that great enough for me to buy their album.

P.S. They especially need to get rid of that Jasmin girl (she already knows that she's gone this week or the next one) from Hawaii because she can't even get me applaud her after a performance (I loved watching Simon diss her along with the rest of the judges; week after week).

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
It was that other girl from Hawaii.....I know that jasmine girl should of been gone with in the first week that the show started, she stayed out of luck. she sucks.

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

I know who your talking about...her name is Camile Velasco. I thought she had that whole Lauryn Hill thing going on, but I don't think she would have fit that American Idol status. She's more urban type of person to me; maybe do Ericka Badu stuff. Well, hopefully next season they will change their type of juding because it only seems like the type of talent & voice that they are looking for is Mariah Carey or Ronald Isly type of characters.

P.S. For an eighteen year old she had a deep voice & sounded like a man when she spoke; almost like a drunken lady up in the club with a sore throat, but I'd still date her though.

bayster

Yellow Belt
Street Guy said:
Yeah,

I know who your talking about...her name is Camile Velasco. I thought she had that whole Lauryn Hill thing going on, but I don't think she would have fit that American Idol status. She's more urban type of person to me; maybe do Ericka Badu stuff. Well, hopefully next season they will change their type of juding because it only seems like the type of talent & voice that they are looking for is Mariah Carey or Ronald Isly type of characters.

P.S. For an eighteen year old she had a deep voice & sounded like a man when she spoke; almost like a drunken lady up in the club with a sore throat, but I'd still date her though.

ya she got DSL's :thinking: :hi: :agreed:

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

I don't know all this internet slang stuff.

P.S. What's D.S.L.?

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

I didn't know that your were referring to speed connection (joke).

P.S. Dam, the internet can be so confusing at times (hee haa). Well, at least no one knows what I look like...I think that I'll state my age; I just turned ten today.

L

lovernotforyou

yeah really tho, but i am so glad diane stayed in, she has a great voice

Status
Not open for further replies.