Dating websites, a money maker???

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ablaye

Has anyone here had much luck with dating websites???
I started a dating site a few months ago but ended up spending more money than I made.
It looks like the online dating market is saturated and people would rather spend their money on big websites like match.com than on smaller websites that have fewer members.

I tried to keep my website real and made sure that all the profiles posted there are genuine as much as I could tell. I am weeding out all the nigerian scammers profiles every day.

Have you posted fake profiles of hot girls/guys to attrack more members and get people to purchase premium memberships?

M

matth

Actually...

There’s a great site called reallyfabdating.com and they are completely free. Offer you industry leading tools and features and help you every step. It's defiantly the best thing out there if you want to start up a Dating Site.

They also have tight security and check every member that signs up. Spammers are far and few with RFD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbin

White Belt
matth said:
There’s a great site called reallyfabdating.com and they are completely free. Offer you industry leading tools and features and help you every step. It's defiantly the best thing out there if you want to start up a Dating Site.

They also have tight security and check every member that signs up. Spammers are far and few with RFD.

If that's true then I'm heading towards registration.
C ya guys Catch you later! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I had a dating website about five years ago. The only way you can break into the market is by seriously nieching your website by creating a dating website for a specific area or geographical region.

Status
Not open for further replies.