Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Deleted Tag Manager Tags Still Firing. How To Fix This?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Satyendra Singh, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Satyendra Singh

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hi Guys, I am facing this weird issue with tag manager. I deleted some Google Analytics event tags about a month ago, but the events are still being triggered and I can see it on Google Analytics events reports. The events are only triggering for mobile devices and only on certain occasions. The events triggered are not cookie based, so I'm unsure why this is happening. Have any of you faced this and how to fix this?

2. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Google Tag Manager is a free tool that makes it easy for marketers to add and update website tags -- including conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, and more—with just a few clicks, and without needing to edit your website code.