Dieing for Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ardenn

This site is dieing for traffic.  We need to talk about what are USP is.  USP stands for Universal Selling Position, basically its a way to tell others what you do, why you do it, and how you do it better in less than 30 seconds.    Well the forums atm are a way to communicate, they are an interactive community with a handful of members.  There is not much value in this from an outsiders prospective.  Our tagline is all good and fine, I like it, but how can the forum help people build the ultimate online community if it cant build itself up?

A

Ardenn

I think it might be in this sites interest to link up with another site at www.Mabble.com.  This site focusses on small business and is just starting out also!  Teaming up might serve everyone!

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
That's certainly an interesting proposition about Mabble.com, Ardenn. Do you happen to know the owner or did you just come across the website?

I agree that we need to get this place off the ground in terms of traffic. This place in terms of Search Engines is on the rise and we had alone almost 30 uniques from searches. I know that's not a whole lot, but that's pretty good for just the 2nd month. We had 337 uniques for the month. I think the problem is not so much traffic as it is giving people a reason to stay - here enters the USP.

Personally, as soon as my stints of vacation are over for this summer, I plan to get to work on some articles and such for this place. It's been planned for a while I've just not gotten around to it. I'd really like to get this place going as I am sure you would as well. I'd also like to work on a whole network of topics but that will certainly have to come with time.

I'm going to look into some advertising options very soon and please let me know if you have any further ideas or contacts.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Just noticed that we also have a PR of 5 (at least right now) and that's not bad either - got a little bit to work with.

A

Ardenn

I know the owner of mabble.com, actually I was ask to be a mod on that site too..

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Sounds like a good lead. Talk to them and see if they're interested in some sort of partnership if you don't mind. I had plans at one time to start a similar website but just never really got around to it. I think it would be advantageous for both sides for us to work something out with them.

A

Ardenn

Great, then you should go over there and register.  I told him to come over here and register.  His "hande" is IdeaGenius, and I told him yours was CrazyTech.  So you two can work out the arrangements for whatever type of partnership possibilities there are.  On another note, when you guys become rich because of your websites... throw me a bone!

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Will certainly do.

Hey don't worry, if this place or others in the network can hit it big, I plan on giving a bit to everyone who is a part of it.

Right now I'm trying to buy out a fairly decent website - http://www.waptureonline.com

As you can see it will have to lose some of those links but I think content wise it has a lot of promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.