Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Difference In Off-page And Off-site Seo?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by justiinn, Mar 4, 2016.

1. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    i have completed off page seo training and I am going to face an interview thus trying to learn more about seo. i know off -page seo but i read somewhere off-site seo. off-page seo is to do seo of website without working on that website.am i right?
    what is the difference in these two..and same for on-page seo andon-sites seo. please help.

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Basically both are the same techniques of SEO. In off page and off site SEO we take help of external website to promote and increase our website rank in search engine.Off page SEO is the very effective for increasing the website rank in search engine but always apply organic SEO techniques.

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Offpage SEO and offsite SEO are the same. Offsite SEO is about doing SEO work such as promoting your site on social media, submitting articles and guest posts to get more links to your website. It is an ongoing process as your website need to have a constant flow of inbound links.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Both names are same just called by another names. For job purpose you need to learn more about seo techniques, such as on-page seo and off-page seo. collect more and more information about seo techniques. You can collect information easily through digital vidya syllabus and read carefully about these techniques .

5. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    There are no difference between off-page seo and off-site search engine optimization, both are same but called different by different peoples. I am also listen many time these name, but in first time i am also confused after getting some experience in search engine optimization. It's clear there are no difference between both.

6. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Alias name of the off page SEO is off site SEO technique. Means both technique have same meaning. Off page SEO technique done with the help of other similar niche website. Most popular off page SEO technique is Blog creating and Blog publishing.

7. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    What you want to achieve from your webpage or entire website is known as on page seo. Using on page seo techniques you are not depend on anyone but your own webpage. You can optimize an appealing design, great collection of contents and the seo.

Off page seo do not want you to work on your website but it ask you to depend on all other resources. From link building, social building, bookmarking, submission, etc, you can do optimize on others website but not yours.