Different way of one way links

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tisarvind

Hi all,

Back links play a very important role in search engines ranking. There are following way to get back links.

1-Article submission and comment posting.
2-Own blog creation and comments on blogs.
3-Participation in forums and place a link in signature.
4-Submission in book marking sites.
5-Submission in directories.
6-RSS feed submission
7-Press release submission

I hope that above information will help you to improve better search engine ranking. If you know another way to get one way back links, then please give your valuable comments and suggestions.

marki8

White Belt
another way.. using natural method... customize your blog post like make humor post, give opinion post.. let the visitor come again and it will help people post something about your blog...

vinmann

White Belt
Place a button to share your contents with social websites. If your content is good you can get more links.

homeloans

White Belt
Yes these all the best ways for one way links but you have missed one as you can also create one way links by yahoo answers.

barrywiki

Yellow Belt
Adding a personalised 'my wiki' page will help, with content and links. I have one one a site of mine and it has helped move it up. Got it from a company called 'wikigalore' (great name. lol). I guess they should be found on google. lol

stephen186

Yellow Belt
Adding a personalised 'my wiki' page will help, with content and links. I have one one a site of mine and it has helped move it up. Got it from a company called 'wikigalore' (great name. lol). I guess they should be found on google. lol
Does it allow to add links to your websites....

T

TechieBuddy

in building we should focus more on quality and not in quantity.... the best linkbuilding techniques that really works is Guest posting.... this way you are not only getting a high quality backlinks but traffic as well... if you pick the blog right, and you write a good article, it should bring you new subscribers, a link from a blog in the same niche as you and maybe links from other bloggers in the same niche.

martinclaybold

White Belt
In case it Article Submissions, it is not advisable to submit the ditto same article to all the websites. Its better that you spin the article in different variations on a spinning website such as SpinProfit.com, and then go ahead with the submissions. Also don't forget to put your link in the Resource Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.