Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Digiresults Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Other Affiliate Platforms' started by cheezcarls, Dec 31, 2015.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello guys!

Are you familiar with Digiresults affiliate program? I think they are very decent and been here for a long while. I wanna share to you my experience about using Digiresults affiliate program years ago. I tried them by simply promoting one eBook and grabbing its affiliate link. I was doing product reviews for affiliate and internet marketing products that time.

The best thing about Digiresults is that once you've earned mone with them, it goes straight directly to your Paypal account. I have made my first $10 with Digiresults for promoting a vendor's eBook into my blog, and I was surprised and was happy about it.

Do you have experiences with them? If yes, care to share?

Thanks!