Directory Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchEljonseN

White Belt
Yes i agree with this the Directory submission is the best for gaining direct back links on the spot i like to say that it is good work for the back linking and getting back links.

Healthcare11

White Belt
Hi,

Directory submission wonderful method for gaining quality one-way incoming back links. Incoming links play important role in today's search engine optimization procedure. High quality back link better your search engine ranking. Directory submission is the simple method for getting quality incoming link.

Thanks and Regards
Smith Jones
I agree with Johns. Its the best way to get quality back links. Do follow links are good for directory submission.

expertseo

White Belt
directory submission is to create one way links to a website. This in turn generates more traffic flow towards your website and improves the search engine rankings. This method is perhaps the best suitable and affordable option of search engine optimization.

jamescorden12

White Belt
Directory Submission is a best way to getting back link. But Social bookmarking, Article Submission, Forum posting, Blog Posting, Classified submission is also very important for website promotion and getting quality back links.

Jason_Martin

Yellow Belt
Directory submission is only one way of link building. And there are many directories that looks like spammy. Better to add your site to manual moderation directory where you will not find bad resources.

jamesgeorge

White Belt
No doubt! Directory submission is a great way to getting a back link. Directory submission is the easiest way to increase your website page rank. I consider some other things to ranking up website. Like....
Fresh or Unique Web Content
Quality on Page SEO
Quality Back links
Keyword research
Search engine friendly site development
Link Building
Analytics

I

ivanmm

I think that directory submissions are not as good as they used to be

rank90

White Belt
Why you think directory submission are not good just explaind little.It is a baisc step to create backlink in SEO.

samy

Banned
Yes directory submission is he best and easy way to get good back links. and these back links help to improve your site ranking.

zebrathemes

Banned
It is advice able to submit your website in directories which have PR from 1 to 4.......but directory must also be Dofollow.........

Hope this helps....

Thanks,
Zebra Themes

J

jayjay54321

I've done loads of online business directories but didn't help my site, in fact it dropped rather then climbed :-(

ww.1stforplanthire.co.uk

D

daviddanny

Directory submission is the best way it helps to increase the website traffic:neener:

Directory submission refers to the process of adding your website to a web directory. The directory submission process involves submitting your website URL along with other details of your website to the most appropriate category.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.