DMOZ Listings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Has anyone managed to get a DMOZ listing recently. I have been trying for ages to get my main site added but it still isnt there. I resubmit every few months but have never had a single response back.

Lorna

Yellow Belt
I was talking about this this morning with our internet guys. I have also tried too, but with no luck. They told me that if you keep re-submitting they will reject you anyway, but not tell you they have done it. We were told that some people have had to wait 5-7years to get listed. I am quite disappointed as I wanted to get a listing.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I need to get a listing to compete with my competition who have had a web prescense longer. I suspect that one of my competitors is the DMOZ editor for the categories I would like my sites to be in and simply deletes my requests. Anyone know anyone high up over at DMOZ that I can speak too to get this situation remedied.

N

nameslot

I don't want to excited and carried away with this here but I think DMOZ just lacks man power. They are the slowest bunch of guys I have ever seen.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I don't want to excited and carried away with this here but I think DMOZ just lacks man power. They are the slowest bunch of guys I have ever seen.
Just as a matter of interest. How many of the 4 sites in your signature have you managed to get DMOZ links for?

Status
Not open for further replies.