Dno what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_John121

Yellow Belt
I dont know really what to do. Me and my (Bianca) friend liked each other for a while.. we flirted a lot and talk on the phone alot as well. But 2 days ago.. she comes home crying and stuff not talking to me and shi*. It hurt me pretty badly and now she wont call me or even get online. It hurts so much because we were right on the edge of goin out..

Please help what should I do?

Viper

Yellow Belt
If you ask me you should get rid of her, but its your choice and the best way to fix a trubled relationship is to talk, if she wont, then talk to her

Duke

Yellow Belt
So much for Online Family Support Forums huh, my bad.

Give her some time. You may not even have anything to do with what the problem is so don't sweat it. Call her in a day or so and if she decides she still doesn't want to talk to you then make sure she knows it's frustrating to you and prepare to move on, at least that's what I'd do.

Viper

Yellow Belt
Duke said:
So much for Online Family Support Forums huh, my bad.

Give her some time. You may not even have anything to do with what the problem is so don't sweat it. Call her in a day or so and if she decides she still doesn't want to talk to you then make sure she knows it's frustrating to you and prepare to move on, at least that's what I'd do.
You should listen to this good piece of advice

Viper

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea Thanks. I will. I just didnt know what to do.. I will hope she calls or gets on today.. I might as well call her :)
If you call her then you will make urself look weak
If she calls you then u are in the driving seat of the relationship

Viper

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea maybe.. But I really miss her alot and want to talk to her. I hope it doesnt end up as us never talking again.
You should just give it time

Duke

Yellow Belt
Viper said:
If you call her then you will make urself look weak
If she calls you then u are in the driving seat of the relationship
Neediness is not a strong trait that makes for a lasting relationship, it ultimately starts getting on your partners nerves if you come across that way constantly. Relationships are give and take and for every action there MUST BE and equal and opposite reaction. She's put some distance between you two, well she needs to be fully understanding of what it did to you and what the consequences will be if it were to happen in the future. Not doing so is giving her an opening to do it again if she so desires and thats not just low, but also unfair to you.

Remember, be honest, hiding behind decency is not always the best course of action. The other thing is that you're young so don't really sweat it. Believe me when I tell you there's way better out there. No matter how good your gf is, there will always be someone better suited for you.

imported_John121

Yellow Belt
Hey Thanks Pal. That helped me alot :) She finally talked to me last night but I didnt get a chance to ask what was bothering her.. Thanks anyway!

I

imported_rallyfan

ok, want my advice?

well your having it anyway, i would seriously go to her house, ask her "hey whats wrong, is it maybe something ive done, i feel it hard being with you when your like this, i wish i could help in situations like this" thats what i would do first, makes it look as if you care, if for some reason that doesnt work, txt her say "hey wats up, what you been upto, ive missed you the past few days, been really bored, how about we meet up tonight, go for a bag of chips or sumin?"

hope that helped

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.