Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Do affiliate programs really hep?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by HogWildMark, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HogWildMark

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have a question. Do affiliate programs really work to bring in new clients to web hosting companies?

2. SolidShellSecurity

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    If done right I think that they probably do... but have to stand out.

3. trendisle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It works because people are always looking for things to buy. It never stops. You have to be the one who would get in there and advise the visitor what steps to make in order to buy to the product they want to buy.

4. eUK-host

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Absolutely, web hosting is a basic need for any website who wish to create online presence. Customers are always in search of a good and worthy web hosting solution. And affiliates are the one who can offer them the information they needed in finding the best web hosting plan. Currently, there are many affiliates who are earning thousands of dollars for referring customers to the web hosting companies. It is very easy to earn money by referring clients.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.