Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Do You Have Nofollow Links On Your Site?

Discussion in 'Guest Posting, Link Building and Backlinks' started by Eve Jones, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Eve Jones

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Nofollow links are generally considered to be useless and no good source to drive traffic but this article : No-Follow Links are actually Good will drain your confusions out.

2. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Yes I have no follow backlinks on my website pages. They help to redirect traffic to various other webpages in the website.

3. Dhwani Khatri

Dhwani Khatri New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    They probably not even have to be clicked! They just have to be visible. How many times a day do you see someone you follow tweet a link to an article with an interesting headline? Let's say the article is really well written, and is on a site you don't currently follow. So you add them to your feed reader.

4. randiv

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    I think sometimes no-follow links is also very important factor for getting traffic.

5. jeffscott

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    No follow links cannot be crawled so that's why most of the webmasters and site owners ignored them but they didn't even know it can be a source of targeted traffic for their website.

6. Raj Gawdi

Raj Gawdi Website Laten Maken en Logo Ontwerpen
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Yes I also use no-follow attribute in website to re-direct traffic to another targeted page.

7. Guest Posting India

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Do follow and No follow both are links types, Every website mostly prefer to take and give Do follow links but sometime website give no follow due to some reason.

8. Maple fly

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    No it is not unless, no follow links also generate traffic, it will also beneficial for your website. so don't hesitate just go for that.