Do you like photoshop or freehand for image editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bermuda

Hi,

Of course since the merger of Adobe with Macromedia, they are one company, but I like to know which one you prefer and still are using?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Franky

hi there

i would like to know if we can do scripting in photoshop as there are some options given about variables

F

Franky

i would also like to know how to select multiple layers in ps7 .
i ll be thankfull to you for this knowledge

F

Franky

i think to get live help from you but i think you are not online at this time.
its ok so i have to check into some other sections for this help if anyone know s about it

F

Franky

just make a reply if you be online .if i be there i ll catch you.

thankyou

franky

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
there is a chain sign that shows you that you have selected the layers. Else you can add them under the same folder and move the things arround just how you like.

W

WTM

press "ctrl" and click on all the layers you need to select.

Photoshop is my choice for image editing...

Master User

White Belt
I use Photoshop CS3 and Fireworks CS3 both awesome programs, I find that FW is better for web graphics though, It has a real easy slice tool..

A

Amanda

I love Fireworks. I probably use it for the wrong things but that is what I'm most familiar with.

F

fiverivers

I think to get stay help from you but i think you are not on the internet presently. its ok so i have to examine into some other areas for this help if anyone know s about it

F

fiverivers

also used Photoshop CS3 and Fireworks CS3 both awesome programs its really work amazing so you can also try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.