Do you like sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dds_sdd

Do like to watch Olympics?
I like sport very much. It great to keep your shape.

fantastvik

Yellow Belt
i also like sports, but the kind of sport i like doesnt help my health anyway... i am talking about F1. my involvement stays up to he level that i love watching it! never driven myself any car that fast

R

raceriver

Sport has to be the longest lasting past time int he history of mankind!

Rocky

Banned
I watched the Olympics every time when I have free hours. I like physical training very much. I train volley-ball on weekends with my friends.

G

gens

I like physical training very much. We usually play table tennis with my friends. Besides, I only watch sport channels like for example, Eurosport.

jaibin

Yellow Belt
I like sports. In my opinion, sports improves our health, stamina and appetite. My favorite sports is cricket and favorite sports man is Sachin Tendulkar.

-----------------------
Jaibin

kingdom

White Belt
I like sports. My favorite sports is Hockey, because this is the national sports of my country India

----------------
King

haunter

Yellow Belt
I like sports. It improves me physically and mentally. I always go to badminton in the morning . Playing this i got very pleasure in my mind. Afterwards i am energetic in all matters.

-------------
Haunter

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Easy question with a fast answer: Yes, i like sports.

I do play each week football and I intend to go to gym also, because sitting in chair all day long, in front of the computer can cause problems to my back.

HaveIt

White Belt
I am a fan of all sports that include wheels :)

Especially 2 wheels

My favourite is WSBK's and Haga is my Idol, he will I believe win the World Super Bike Championship in 2009. He has worked damn hard for it and surely desrves it

Have-It ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.