News/ Info Do You Need An Apple Or Apple Devices?

sunshine

Blue Belt
People in this era mostly prefer Apple smart device compared to Apple -the fruit. So the company decided to create thinner, more beautiful and more efficient devices for their users. Peoples need more thinner and light weight. But they also want reliability. Apple is working on its new device in Taiwan. Company hired engineers with the task to change apple LCD to OLED display. They are also working on GPU and 3D touch.

What is your favorite mobile company?

Last edited by a moderator:

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
Apple, why? So far, in all the phones I have used Nokia, Sony, Motorola, Samsung, Bang and Olufsen and LG, it is the only phone that ran smoothly without any qualms, it has absolutely everything I would need in a smartphone and it is just pleasant to the eye. It made using the phone a breeze and communicating a million times better, than I ever experienced.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
While iPhone certainly is one of the most famous smartphones across the world, there are other manufacturers who have incredibly good phones on the market. Nokia used to be the top player in the industry until the advent of the iPhone and smartphone explosion. Nokia was known for its user friendly and simple interface and high quality, but alas the company did not keep up with changing technologies and did not adapt quickly with the changing scenario in mobile phone business. It was too late in adopting Android and keeping its market share putting the entire company at risk.

Apart from Apple phones, I prefer the Samsung these days due to their constantly updated phones, quick technology adoption and because they provide a wide variety of smartphones from mid-level to high-end expensive Galaxy series. Samsung has proven to be a giant competitor of iPhone and continues to pose a thread to the iPhone marketshare, especially in Asia and outside Europe and the US. Other good manufacturers include Motorola, LG, HTC and some from newly famous Asian manufacturers like Xiaomi.

These days for any company to maintain its rank in the market, they need to keep abreast of the technologies and listen to their customers' demands and respond to the changing scenarios promptly. Without Steve Jobs now, time will show if Apple can keep up with its innovations and continue to provide high quality handsets and gadgets for mobile phone consumers.

MyDigitalpoint

Apple devices are slick, beautiful and whatever you want, but people is mainly buying and paying too much for the brand.

Many times Apple devices fail behind when it comes to go hand in hand with evolving technology, and may huge flags like those iPhones breaking just a few hours after being released not long ago.

However Apple has built a prestige aura around their products and people keep falling for this, not really for its quality, which might be good indeed, but the average user goes after the social bluff, not the technical specs or functionality.

networld

To be frank I am not a big fan of Apple iPhones. I prefer Samsung phones to Apple iPhones just because of the fact that it is loaded with more features at an affordable price. iOS is just like a monopoly of Apple which entitles them to fix any price as they want. It has become more of a social status nowadays and people will become prey to this very easily.

But we should really admire the marketing team of Apple for making this brand such a big success in spite of the high price tag attached with it. In Android market we have too many models to choose from and there is something for everybody - from poor to rich and from a tech savvy person to noob. So, I don't find Apple products very attractive.

Zak

All I want is the latest Samsung Galaxy! I am a huge fan of Samsung and never been a big fan of Apple to be honest. Apple has its bells and whistles and the whole flood of marketing to sell its phones, Samsung has substance and still within my price range for some of its models. Go Samsung!

sunshine

Blue Belt
All I want is the latest Samsung Galaxy! I am a huge fan of Samsung and never been a big fan of Apple to be honest. Apple has its bells and whistles and the whole flood of marketing to sell its phones, Samsung has substance and still within my price range for some of its models. Go Samsung!
Thanks to @Zak for his valuable experience.
To admin ............. In forum discussion if it doesn't against forum or thread rules Can I change my thoughts and opinion about mobile phone company ?
Because I really impressed by @Zak's experience about Samsung Mobiles.

networld

I have been a big fan of Samsung Android phones since the beginning. It is heard that they are planning something big for their new edition, Galaxy S7. Google and Samsung are working together as a team to make it the best Android phone ever. Be it security, battery performance, or over heating there is an answer in Galaxy S7. I am anxiously waiting for that model which could be a real thread to the growing popularity of Apple iPhone 6.

It is heard that they are also planing to fit liquid crystal tubes inside Galaxy S7 to fight overheating of the device.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I knew many people 'want' to have an iPhone or other Apple devices, and I want to have one too. However, I am not desperate to acquire one. I don't see it as a 'need' as I don't look at it as necessary. But it is a 'want' because I have a desire to have one like the desire to have a phone.

networld

I knew many people 'want' to have an iPhone or other Apple devices, and I want to have one too. However, I am not desperate to acquire one. I don't see it as a 'need' as I don't look at it as necessary. But it is a 'want' because I have a desire to have one like the desire to have a phone.
Same here too. Even though I like Apple iPhones I am not desperate to have one. In fact I do not like changing my phone quite often. But as I said I would prefer an Android phone to an iOS device. The thing that puts me off with iPhones is the high price tag attached with it. I am not talking about the amount of money, but the value of money in it. It doesn't give any outstanding features for such a high price. I think that is why Android devices are popular among masses.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
I am not desperate to follow the Apple trends, where when there is a new phone I must have my hand on it, but I am desperate to have an iPhone, because it's my best mean of communication with my friends and family, 90% of us use Apple product, and when my iPhone broke it was quite hard for me, I am happy I have a new one now and it will be years before I think of changing my phone now, because I have come to love and prefer the iPhone to other phones, and I think it really depends on the person's preference.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Same here too. Even though I like Apple iPhones I am not desperate to have one. In fact I do not like changing my phone quite often. But as I said I would prefer an Android phone to an iOS device. The thing that puts me off with iPhones is the high price tag attached with it. I am not talking about the amount of money, but the value of money in it. It doesn't give any outstanding features for such a high price. I think that is why Android devices are popular among masses.
Exactly! It is too expensive and even became an accessory to show one's status. Funny when I saw a meme wherein at the first picture was written "iPhone" and shows Beyonce and Jay-Z. The second picture was "Android" and it shows Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill.

sunshine

Blue Belt
There are several dozen large cell phones among Samsung family having a lot of amazing and friendly most useful features and android apps for students, business entrepreneurs and even for technology researchers and simple to use. For general cell phone GALAXY Grand Prime is one of the best examples.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
First thing you have to know what Android devices and IOS devices. Android devices are more friendly and easy that it can use anyone on the other side IOS devices are more highly qualified software and more advanced security than Android devices. Android devices are mainly open platform and it has over 1.6 million apps where as 1.5 million apps on IOS.

Last edited: