do you program or get program'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fitnawake

hi,

Are you like me who get all your sites programed by a programmer, or are you good enough to do it your self?.

Sadly im not that good into programming because i got so many ideas for websites, even a few very cool unique ones, but i have to pay to get it done - and here in my garden, its only apples who groes on trees

A

ablaye

I do the programming myself. I taught myself PHP, ASP, TCL/TK, Perl, etc... and I can do pretty whatever I want in programming.
However, instead of writting scripts for the ground up, I usually get free scripts that I customize to make them look unique and add functions to them.

D

DirectorySubmitter

Hi
I dint know PHP but want to learn ...as you have learned it byself so will you please help me :(

asbharmal

Yellow Belt
We develop programming software for the people whose requires it according to their requirement and provide satisfactory services. So if are looking for the services related to developing a software and promoting it then our programming experts will surely help you. you can visit our site providing expertise guidelines and their work http://www.cygnet-infotech.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.