Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Do You Think Blackhat Seo Still Working

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by Aires, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Aires

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Do you think blackhat SEO still working even though there are so many updates on Google? I also want to know if some webmaster here are doing some kind of blackhat SEO technique on there website and how it affects there site.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    #2 bharath, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:45 PM
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  3. pwarbi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    In my opinion, black hat SEO techniques do still work to a limited degree but are they worth the risk? No, I don't think they are.

There are many ways to monetize a site and get traffic without resorting to those kind of ideas and sooner or later you will get caught out and you will get your site banned or at least flagged up.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Blackhat SEO techniques are only effective in short term. It won't work in long term as Google will soon find out about it. You must first ask yourself whether you are willing to risk your site getting penalized if you take a chance in the black hat SEO tactic.

5. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    The blackhat seo logic goes: When you can’t win the game you have to cheat. It’s the same dilemma as in sports though. That’s why reputable and successful SEO experts don’t have to use it.

Write a bad review for a brand that has disappointed you or destroys the planet or set up a brand x sucks page and let consumers voice their concerns. It catches attention & readers / announcers give a broad view to what you want people to look at.

6. pwarbi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    The golden rule very well might be that if you can't win the game you have to cheat, but the problem with that is the fact your trying to cheat the people who created the game in the first place, at their own game and that's something your never going to get away with.

7. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Yes if its a cheat with some system or a function, in long run, its not going to give a good reputation to the performer & will surely affect you in a way or so.

8. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Yes, they are working till now and will be working in the future too. Google can't stop these activities because of it updates an algorithm about an activity prevention. In the meanwhile, more strategies will be developed by people. So this race would never end and people will not leave this method. No matter how much we deny and tell about these methods. They will still move towards those tricks to get instant results. But those will l not be long term and will be lost as time passes. That's why I always prefer and also use White Hat Methods for doing SEO of my sites.

9. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    These days writers, publishers and webmasters are so much driven by fast result that they resort to wrong tactics to bring visitors to their websites. Some SEO firm in order to impress clients also use black hat tactics.

10. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Yes,black hat seo still working but in a restricted manner,they have very sharp knowledge and they easily find the loopholes and continue working.
    But you don't think about to learn black hat seo techniques,better option is to focus on the right path for seo.
    If you really want to get knowledge about it just google it you find relevant answer.

11. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I honestly believe that blackhat SEO still works, but not in the long run. But to be honest, this is likely more time consuming and frustrating than doing whitehat SEO. For sure, you can be bored and annoyed while doing whitehat SEO because rankings can take time, but it would give you much more in the long run. However, if you are in a hurry to rank your website in an illegitimate way, you can do blackhat SEO, provided that the ranking won't last long, and lets you start from scratch again. This is just my own two cents everyone.

12. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Blackhat SEO still works and will be working. There is always good and bad side of something. A little black hat is like purchasing of guest post to interpret the search engine result and the building of backlink.

13. seojesica

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0

You are absolutely right, i completely agree with you.

14. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Building back links is not black hat. That's a normal practice that almost everyone does.

15. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    BHats will evolve as Google's algo evolves. People will always look for shortcuts and find them too. Its just human nature. That's why I don't believe that BH is dead, and it will never be dead. It will simply change, conform and evolve.

16. justinjones

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I personaly think that Black Hat SEO Techniques is still used by the bad SEO guys. They are stukk using below techniques to optimize their blogs/websites:
    • Link Schemes
    • Link Farms
    • Article Spinning
    • Link Wheels
    • Link Networks
    • Automated Queries to Google
    • Creating pages, subdomains,

17. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Yes, but they will keep looking for gaps in existing algorithms.

18. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Black Hat is never good solution for Search engine optimization , you can get higher rank instantly in search engine result page. But after google update or manually analyze by google your page is removed from search engine. It may be your domain is block by search engines. So never do black hat seo.

19. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Some time It is necessary to follow some techniques that gets result faster in this case we can follow black hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Black hat search engine Optimization (SEO) techniques not always harmful if we apply it to website for increase ranking. So it is some times beneficial for websites.

20. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    People has developed the Google and they would always be advanced to it. No matter how hard a search engines could be, people will have back doors to enter and entertain their websites with some hidden door ideas. You can entertain your websites unless any search engines develop a software to identify that, so it is a short term success after all.