Help Me/Question Do you use google adwords or bing ads for your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I'm sure that majority of webmasters and advertisers use Google Adwords for their business but according to the latest study Bing ads are more efficient than Adwords. Google has higher CTRs and costs but Bing's lower ad costs bring better conversation.

Adwords has 81% of accounts when BingAds only 19%. Stores and digital services are the most popular categories in advertisers.

adwords_vs_bingads_1.jpg

adwords_vs_bingads_2.jpg

davethompson

Yellow Belt
I am using adwords for my website but now i will also consider bing for the advertisement but the problem is bing does not have much traffic as compare to Google.

heliumc

White Belt
Re:

I think now every webmaster or ppc experts are moving to bing ads for their clients because as mentioned in the thread that bing has low CTR and CPC.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I think now every webmaster or ppc experts are moving to bing ads for their clients because as mentioned in the thread that bing has low CTR and CPC.
Average CTR in Google Adwords and Bing ads is almost the same when what is the most important that cost-per-click in Bing Ads is much cheaper. But at the same time you have to make a little research and find if your potantial customers use Bing ads or not. For example if you are selling goods in Sweden - I'm not sure that many people from this country use Bing search.

Status
Not open for further replies.