Help Me/Question Does anyone know of any good hosting service that can host multiple domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostlatte

White Belt
Hello,

Please visit hostlatte.com, their shared hosting plans are pretty good and currently they are offering 40% recurring discounts on all their shared hosting plans, the coupon code you can use is "OFF40". They offer unlimited domains to be hosted in very cheap rate.

Thank you.

It is feature which includes in different packages on almost all hosting service provider, You can choose HostGator or BlueHost.

derickwilliams

White Belt
The best way to go about this is to go to the web host offers section on this site and look around for what you need. Im very sure you will find what you want
Yes, i agree. The best way to go about this is to go to the web host offers section on this site and look around what you need.

Leapswitch

White Belt
Every hosting provider has different hosting plans where they allow you to host from one to many websites. Just go through the hosting provider's plans or contact their Sales team via chat or phone.

NodePacket

Yellow Belt
Some companies are very big and some are small. There are some scams in the small companies so you will need to be careful while going to small and low priced companies. I'm also doing business of web hosting and providing multiple websites in one cpanel.

srachel

White Belt
I think ASPHostPortal.com is a great choice. I ordered new hosting package from them. Their customer support is really fast as well. I am sure this is the right host for your domain.

Crook-sam

Yellow Belt
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

cabletweet

Yellow Belt
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

jumper

Yellow Belt
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.