Does Google Adense work for you?

Does Google Adsense help in Return Of Investment?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nelson

Hi all

I'm thinking of setting up a new website and would like some advice. Firstly I will be spending a few hundred pounds on getting my site set up and then hosted. Will google adsense help in return of investment? Has any one had a bad experience with Google Adsense?

Hope to hear from someone

Thanks

R

roy

Google Adsense

Hi Nelson

It's free to join and you can earn quite a bit of cash in the long run. I recommend you go for it as you have nothing to lose but gain.

You will need visitors visiting your site first which may take some time if you website is new. Add your site to Google, Yahoo, directories etc :D

xtrafile

Yellow Belt
Yep, can't lose anything with Google, and they're sure you'll earn a bit from it. It's definitely worth the try.

hugodiaz

Yellow Belt
Well, I haven't tried Adsense as yet, but one I finish certain areas of my website I will be sure to give it a shot. I've heard many good things about Adsense, and like many others already said, you have nothing to lose, so why not?

Let us know how that turns out for you.

P

Plutonic

Since Wednesday, May 2, 2007 through Adsense I have earned $14.64.

It's a great way to earn a bit extra on the side, the only down is it's a minimum $50 pay out and they don't use PayPal.

Tigger

White Belt
To make adsense work well, you really need to make the adsense blend with your site by matching the colors of your site. It's also essential to try different positions and move your ads around your site to see which performs better.

Arleigh

Yellow Belt
Just go for it. Just like other members have said, there's nothing to lost because it's free to join. You must know some tips and tricks to make your site earn money from using adsense.

Hi all

I'm thinking of setting up a new website and would like some advice. Firstly I will be spending a few hundred pounds on getting my site set up and then hosted. Will google adsense help in return of investment? Has any one had a bad experience with Google Adsense?

Hope to hear from someone

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.