• What is SEO services?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
You can get almost every thing you need to provide SEO services online. Google has extensive SEO tools and even publishes all the info you need to get your website to number one position.

In light of the above, it means Joe Public can do their own SEO themselves.

Do you think SEO services still have a future?

PromoJunkie

Yellow Belt
GR8 point you have there Temi... I would have to say yes, with full assurance backing me up in the decision simply do to the fact that most all people are lazy and most all people will stay that way and if they are not lazy they are most likely too busy doing other stuff as seo is time consuming. :D

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I completely agree with you Bill,
SEO also take time, I have a client who I did SEO for a few year ago, got him to page 1 after that he thought there is no point paying anymore, "after all I can optimise the meta tags myself" He came back to me in late 2008 now that his keywords are on page 4 page 5 asking me to come and do SEO for him again :)

GR8 point you have there Temi... I would have to say yes, with full assurance backing me up in the decision simply do to the fact that most all people are lazy and most all people will stay that way and if they are not lazy they are most likely too busy doing other stuff as seo is time consuming. :D

PromoJunkie

Yellow Belt
Thats one thing i love about doing SEO... Most all my existing clients are returning clients and that gives me assurance. Not to mention, "EVERY website can use the service, thats a lot of prospects." :)

kks_krishna

Yellow Belt
Nowadays SEO is become common for everyone and everyone learning it. But, still there is lot of things left which is not known for the neginners or if you are an huge company, you will not have time to spend on SEO. That time you may hire SEO expert. But, what I feel is requirment for small business will be reduced since themself can do that.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
I think there will always be those unable or unwilling to do their own SEO. And certainly many of the bigger users will pay someone to do their SEO for them.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
i think it will have a future. you can also get a website build by software but they look crappy most times ans it's nearyl the same with seo if you are really into growing your business you will invest some money in seo if you are not able to do it on your own(and most people area not even able to google for a how to ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.