Help Me/Question Domain parking income

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nowwzh

Does it work? Are there any promotional tactics? I would think Google wouldn't allow PPC? Or is it all organic traffic and/or luck?

If you make a full time income off of it, I want your autograph!

vicdigi

White Belt
I personally think that unless you have a premium domain then you will not really earn too much money from domain parking.

More hassle than it's worth.

semaphoreseo

Yellow Belt
I have domain but i don't know what is domain parking and how can i earn from domain parking?

i just know that this is just important in only seo, but no idea about earning from domain parking.

loredan

White Belt
I have about 100 domains parked with Sedo...nothing to shout about in terms of revenue (just about £20 monthly)...anyway's better than nothing. If you have time to develop then develop whatever domains you have...parking it's just for lazy people :)

E

ericstan

I have about 100 domains parked with Sedo...nothing to shout about in terms of revenue (just about £20 monthly)...anyway's better than nothing. If you have time to develop then develop whatever domains you have...parking it's just for lazy people :)
same here..is not even worth the fees Godaddy charges me
had to quit

C

Cyclops

Well it all depends on the Domain Name and the Keywords you assign for those Domains. You barely get any visitors thought type-in-traffic. If you have a really good Domain name you may make a few dollars a day.
Having said that some parked Domains do very well. :rolleyes:

L

lucky2009

hi

I think it depends on the Domain Name and the Keywords you assign for those Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.