Drinking

• Thread starter imported_rallyfan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_rallyfan

How many of u found yourself drinking more and more as u go thru life, well im 16 and i am finding im drinking more all the time, soon it will be a regular weekend thing, like i'll end up goin out and getting hammered all the time until i get bored.
Like i live by alot of old ppl and thats all they do is drink cause they are bored and got nuffin to do. i think i need to sort me life out a bit cause i aint gonna be like 1 of those old alkies! Maybe cut down on drink and drink only to go out and have a laugh not cause mite be a bit bored.

Viper

Yellow Belt
No i dont seem to drink more, i seem to drink less, i aint really that bothered bout drinking, i am just happy to not drink!!

I

imported_rallyfan

I like to drink though it makes me feel happy just to get away from life and have a laugh getting pissed in a party and meeting girls and stuff i love it. The money is the hardest thing for me at the moment though cause im still at school but soon i'll be out and working getting my own money to spend on wat i like.

I

imported_rallyfan

Lol start young!! joke!
My advice would be to keep away from drink until your old enough.

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
Drinking, did that once. It was just kind of a 1 time thing until i get a little older. Im 14 right now, but ill wait a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.