Neutral Dubturbo: Music Production Software

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!

Hello everyone!

I would definitely hope that you're having a good time right now. Weekend is fast approaching now, so I would like to leave something on a high note, and might blow your own mind totally. This is going to be my final product review for the week, and I'm sure you are going to like this like no other. Actually, this product review that I am going to share right now is something to do with music production. In other words, this is meant for internet and affiliate marketers who are trying to make money in the world of music, or those who are into music marketing like no other. This is all about a revolutionized music software known as Dubturbo.

What is Dubturbo?

This is a state of the art music production software that lets you create and compose your own background music through your own computer or laptop. This is the next generation of creating your own music compare to buying necessary equipment or hire a band to compose your own music. With this software, you can save thousands of dollars from buying music instruments, equipment, renting a studio, etc.

But before I was introduced to Dubturbo, I was already attracted to music like R&B, hardcore, rock, metal, jazz and so on. I know how to play guitar and piano/organ a bit, but not really a perfect one. I remember when I was still a high school student, I borrowed a guitar from my sister because my music teacher is holding a qualifying exam for us students. I remember that the song I have played with the guitar is no other than "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling. Good thing that I have passed, even though I made tiny errors with my guitar strum. It's where I started to love composing a music of my own. From there till college years, I started by playing organ at our home, and practicing my own tone. I just remember that I only have limited time during my college years in playing guitar and organ due to my commitment in studies. But anyways, this is where I love to play and listen music on my own.

Here's how Dubturbo software looks like:

Here is my own personal experience with Dubturbo:

Okay to tell you honestly, I have bought Dubturbo license years ago. The reason I was attracted with Dubturbo is because I have a dream of composing my own background music. By the way, this is not just another music production software that you ever see in the internet. This is way more different than the other ones out there, due to its several features that can only be seen in this software and not from other music production software out there.

I would really like to admit that Dubturbo is not really newbie-friendly. When I bought a Dubturbo license, I have seen that this is a little bit complicated, unless you are a pro composer or knows the technical side of music. There are so many instruments for you to choose from and combine them in one music track, and mix them with some interesting dub effects out there. What I really like about Dubturbo is not only that it's a standalone software, but it has its own cloud version by accessing to your browser (I don't know if that feature still exist until today). It means that you can access Dubturbo anywhere you go, by logging into your account and access the dashboard.

I also believe that I have purchased their upgrade by then, which is the developers rights. It means with these rights, I am eligible to produce and sell my music to anyone, even huge music recording companies out there.

Anyways, here is one demo video of the latest version of Dubturbo. This guy teaches us how to make a good dubstep with this software right here:

What do I have to say about Dubturbo?

Sad to say that I have refunded my money with Dubturbo, because my computer doesn't have the capability for the software to run well. In order for this to run very well, I should have a computer with higher specs like Core i7 I think. So I may consider this as neutral for now, until I have my own high specs computer and try Dubturbo again, I would update this thread with the latest review of mine. In this way, I would truly believe that this software is going to make a killing this year. Dubturbo isn't going anywhere, as they keep updating their customers about the latest features that will surely blow their minds away.​

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
It doesn't look so sleek compared to others, so I think the users will be small, and only few people would use it. I can't remember the name of one I used, that was free and the user interface was much more easy and good user friendly than this one.

I am wanted to say that I have refunded my money with Dubturbo, because my computer doesn't have the capability for the software to run well. In order for this to run very well, I should have a computer with higher specs like Core i7 I think. So I may consider this as neutral for now until I have my own high specs computer and try Dubturbo again, I would update this thread with the latest review of mine. In this way, I would truly believe that this software is going to make a killing this year. Dubturbo isn't going anywhere, as they keep updating their customers about the latest features that will surely blow their minds away.

Monica Chortle

Blue Belt
I am wanted to say that I have refunded my money with Dubturbo, because my computer doesn't have the capability for the software to run well. In order for this to run very well, I should have a computer with higher specs like Core i7 I think. So I may consider this as neutral for now until I have my own high specs computer and try Dubturbo again, I would update this thread with the latest review of mine. In this way, I would truly believe that this software is going to make a killing this year. Dubturbo isn't going anywhere, as they keep updating their customers about the latest features that will surely blow their minds away.
Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable information.